Welcome, members of the press, bloggers, and other citizens of the fourth estate! Here you’ll find a variety of press materials for your perusal, but if you don’t find what you’re looking for, or if you’d like an interview with any of our fearless leadership team, please email Julie Staadecker at SHIFT Communications. If you’re on a deadline, call her directly at (617) 779-1805.
- “Photo Organizing App Woven Arrives On Windows Phone; Automatic Photo Albums Coming To All Platforms Soon” (TechCrunch—November 9, 2012) (pdf)
- “Woven App Keeps All Your Photos in One Place” (Mashable—September 25, 2012) (pdf)
- “How to Simplify Your Messy Photo Collection” (CNet—September 17, 2012) (pdf)
- “Woven Makes Creating Photo Albums Easy” (USA Today—July 28, 2012) (pdf)
- Woven: View All Your Online Photos From a Single Dashboar>d
Screenshots and design assets:
- Woven app icon 512 (png)
- Woven app icon 300 (png)
- Woven for Apple iPad screenshots
- Woven for Android screenshots
- Woven for Windows Phone screenshots
- Woven for Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-ray players screenshots (zip)
In the news
Woven es un servicio que te permite combinar todas las imágenes de diferentes servicios de alojamiento y verlas desde un dispositivo móvil, sin necesidad de entrar en cada uno de los servicios.
Non seulement toutes vos photos sont à portée de main, mais vous pouvez les partager instantanément sur Facebook, Twitter, par SMS ou par e-mail. Les plus nostalgiques apprécieront aussi la fonction « Thread » qui permet de redécouvrir, sous forme de Timeline, les clichés qu’on aurait oublié.
Woven, the mobile photo organization app launched out of Litl last year, is now available on Windows Phone, in addition to iPhone and Android. And before the holidays, the company will push out more changes across its platforms, which will introduce new capabilities like social sharing and automatically created photo albums called “Threads.”
Woven, launched last year by Boston-based startup Litl, is for those of us who want to consolidate photos or are tired of switching between applications. The app serves to integrate photos from different social media accounts and computers into one easy-to-access location.
Kindle Owners Blog
… what if you want to have all your photos – from Instagram, Flickr, and Facebook, for example – in one spot? That’s where Woven wants to help. Woven is a recently released free app that provides iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire users with an easy-to-use photo album viewer.
I’ve been talking about it so much, I have the members of a committee using Woven. Yours is an easy product to spread word of mouth. Plus it’s fun and practical. What a great combo!
Is there one area of your home that is way too daunting to even begin organizing? For me, it’s my digital photos. I have thousands and thousands of files stored on various websites, some of which I haven’t seen in years…Once I downloaded Woven, I was taken on a trip down memory lane. The project I avoided the most turned out to be the best of the summer!
… I’m happy to report that after using Boston-based Woven for a week, all my photos are for the first time in one place.
Digital Camera Info
All in all we found Woven to be incredibly simple and straightforward. It doesn’t have a hundred bells and whistles, but it does one thing and it does it very well. It’s free, its design is intelligent and easy to figure out, and for the time being it’s definitely our app of choice for organizing and browsing through our many, many online photo albums.
Woven for Android, iOS, Nook, and Kindle Fire devices is a free app by developers litl LLC that bills itself as a “delightfully simple photo album viewer.” After using the app on both Android and iOS phones (we haven’t tried it on iPad, Nook Color, or Kindle Fire), we’re certainly inclined to agree.
- Woven Photo Viewing App Brings Family and Friends Together With New “Woven for Samsung Smart TV”
- Woven Photo Viewing App Extends Audience Reach With “Woven for Windows Phone”
- Woven Releases Innovative Mobile Photo Viewing App to Help People Relive Treasured Memories Anytime, Anywhere